Monday 13 February 2017

Big Fat Nope

          Sorry I haven`t posted in a couple of weeks but its been a bad couple of weeks, I won`t go into details but it was enough to make me question everything that I`d done up to this point, what it meant for me personally is that my mood dropped to a dangerous level and I started questioning my existence again, needless to say I haven`t been out or done anything exciting, it does mean that I have been sat in front of a computer screen playing games, three games in particular, The Long Dark, which is one I identify with closely as it is a survival game, a pure survival game, no zombies, no strange beasts, just mother nature and yourself....well there are wolves and bears that will attack but not the way I play, I will be doing a blog on this at a later date and go into more details about certain aspects then.
          Subnautica, another survival game, slightly different in that its based on an alien planet that you are trying to escape,
          S.T.A.L.K.E.R, this is a relatively old game now but still good, set in the zone of isolation around Chernobyl nuclear power plant, its a first person shooter with some unique game mechanics, such as vodka curing radiation poisoning.
this is going to be a short blog as you can imagine and I do apologize for that but I`m not in the right frame of mind to blog  

No comments:

Post a Comment