Monday 20 February 2017

VB, V0, V nope

         This is once again going to be a short blog, apologies in advance.
         Following on from last weeks fail I decided to pick myself up and get back on the horse so to speak, I decided I would once again go back to the climbing wall and see if I could up my grade, checking the grades once again I made the conscious effort to once more stick to brown (VB) and white (V0) with a view to working up to V1, after my warm up I started a circuit of the room concentrating on the brown climbs, I had managed to complete three climbs and was starting to get into my rhythm when a second person walked in, knowing that some people don`t like cameras in a bouldering room whilst they are climbing I switched off the camera and put it away which is why there are only three short videos in this blog.





         I carried on climbing as one person in the climbing wall didn`t bother me however a few minutes later 2 other people walked onto the wall, at first I thought they were here to see a member of staff but within a few minutes they had pulled on climbing shoes and were warming up, my anxiety level hit the roof and I had to leave, I waited just outside the room for someone to finish but it didn`t look like anyone was going any where soon, so tail between my legs I ended up going home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment